12.31.2012

Last Minute

Wearing: Mango Leather Pants | Front Row Shop Tee | Helmut Lang Jacket | ACNE Booties 

Now I know I'm not the only one running around doing some last minute New Years Eve shopping today, right? I'm so excited to be ringing in the new year with my closest friends but most importantly to be making some important resolutions. The first - which most of you may say "ditto" to is to live a more healthy lifestyle (with eating and exercise). The next, is to have more significant family time. My grandma is currently struggling for her life in the hospital and it has really made me appreciate my family even more than I already do. I hope you guys can help me pray for her <3 Lastly, I would like to keep growing my blog by becoming a positive influence in other girls lives. Whether it's through my style inspiration or life experiences I always hope to become somewhat of a role model for other young women. 

Have an amazing and safe night guys!! 

13 comments:

  1. The metallic panel on the shirt is so unique, it makes a shirt more than "just a shirt!"

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and the metallic detail on the shirt! Happy New Year!!

    www.soyouagree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE EVERYTHING! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the silhouette of this ensemble! a wonderful styling job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so inspired by your blog and style!! Thank you for everything and I wish you the best and for your family!!! xx happy new year!!!!!

    soysaucefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nuts for your edgy look. Check out my pants collection, we do custom-made so I hope you'll like some of them!

    BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a great inspiration! I hope all your family are ok, now let's all have a great 2013! x
    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are lovely resolutions! And of course, I'll pray for your grandmother! I remember my grandmother nearing her end, and the support of others was so comforting.

    http://hazylaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great resolutions and lovely outfit!

    Happy New Year!
    Love,
    Valery
    A Night in Cydonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! Happy New Year!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. why are you so so cool? Love your style!

    http://stylebooknotes.blogspot.com

    Sara <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tee!

    Happy New Year :)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your grandma is doing ok xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!