7.25.2012

Graphics Anonymous


Wearing: Urban Outfitters Tee | TWT Skirt - Similar | Dolce Vita Loafers | ASOS Bag 

Someone admit me into Graphics Anonymous, because I'm addicted. If you ever happen to catch me in party mode on a night out, you bet I'll be rocking a graphic muscle tank with either leather shorts or denim cut offs. Brands like Unif (featured below), Chasers, Wildfox, and Truly Madly Deeply (at UO), offer a pretty unbelievable selection of different types of tanks and tees. Whether they're making a statement or displaying a piece of art, graphics can add that extra edge that we always talk about. Here are some of my recent favs...

Unif Muscle Tanks (buy here)

photos taken by Serena Goh






7 comments:

  1. The spike detail is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I absolutely love how you styled a graphic tee! I love your studded skirt, too!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look of a casual worn in tee with a structured skirt. Definitely on my list of outfits to try.

    xoxo Jessica
    www.mystylevita.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool skirt!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look. the cheetah printed bag and the red loafers are such a highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I want all those tanks... They get the biker/metal/edgy thing without being too obvious (like an Iron Maiden tee would be)
    Fab outfit :) x

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!