12.15.2011

Rebecca Minkoff & Baby G-Shock Party

Me
Kelsey
Natalie and Christina (bloggers)
Claire (blogger)
DeluneBlog, TropRouge, NatalieOffDuty
Hannah from Rebecca Minkoff
DJ Harley Viera Newton
Last night I attended The Morning After Party to celebrate the Rebecca Minkoff and Cassio collaboration. The party was hidden in underground LES bar The Back Room. VIP guests included DJ Harley Viera Newton, Tess Pare-Mayer from TheLittleBlackList, blogger Natalie Suarez of NatalieOffDuty, Christina Cardona of TropRouge, Claire Geist of DeluneBlog, Kelly Framel of TheGlamouri, Rebecca Minkoff herself (duh), and definitely some others who I just didn't have the chance to meet. My edgy friend Kelsey featured above joined me for this soiree and we have a blast! Check out the watch here. New post coming with details of my outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!